Up to €0.00 per annum + Competitive Salary
Days to Advertise
PFH Technology Group seeking a Service Desk Supervisor
Open to any location in Ireland
The Service Desk Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring that queries, requests, changes, incidents, and other issues reported by our clients to the Service Desk are handled professionally and dealt with by our team of engineers in an effective, timely and professional manner.
- Ensure that all requests, changes, and incidents reported by our clients to the service desk are recorded, validated, and assigned to our Engineering team in a timely and accurate manner.
- Reviewing all requests to the Service desk to determine the appropriate categorization, prioritization, compliance requirements and billing rules to be applied.
- Monitoring service desk work queues to ensure that all workflows and service levels are being maintained.
- In addition to ensuring SLAs are achieved, the Service Desk Supervisor will also be responsible for ongoing monitoring and management of ticket handling quality and client experience across our team.
- You will be responsible for the oversight and enforcement of compliance requirements as they apply to day-to-day Service Desk operation.
- Communicating with our clients through email and outbound calls.
- Coordinating the resolution of client incidents.
- Creating and maintaining service desk procedures and other documentation.
- While in general, this role will be focused on work coordination, service quality management and team oversight, the role will also involve hands-on service desk operation as required.
- You have previously been successful in an operationally high-paced role (possibly in a technical service desk role, but not necessarily).
- You communicate clearly and concisely in written and spoken English.
- You are good with customers: You can empathize and do what's needed to win the trust and respect of customers.
- You work well with people and people enjoy working with you.
- You are a capable problem solver, comfortable discussing problems with clients, and confident coordinating resolution activities.
- You have a continuous improvement mindset: You can look at an operational activity, identify ways to improve it, and then follow-through to implement those improvements
- You are competent using MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- You have experience of working with a Service Desk tool (e.g., Freshdesk, ZenDesk, ServiceNow or similar).
PFH is a premier provider of end-to-end ICT solutions and a managed services portfolio scaling from SMEs to large Enterprise organisations. We have unrivalled vendor relationships. We can procure, design, deploy and support all your ICT needs. Our ISO 20000/27001 24*7 certified Custodian™ Cloud Services and Custodian™ Managed Services provide the technology and expertise to mitigate risk and reduce your costs immediately. We have a nationwide network of over 450 dedicated professionals, including over 350 qualified engineers, ready to meet your ICT needs, with offices in Dublin, Cork and Galway.