Up to €0.00 per annum + Competitive Salary
Days to Advertise
PFH Technology Group are seeking a Revenue Manager
Open to any location in Ireland
The Revenue Manager is a strategic role which will be responsible for maximizing revenue across our consulting and managed service business, by managing the end-to-end revenue generation process. This includes the following activities: production of commercial documentation for clients, securing client budget approvals, continuous tracking of delivery progress and revenue, ongoing relationship management with client budget holders, and the coordination of monthly billing, invoicing and reporting activities.
- Engaging with client stakeholders and engineers to clarify and document requirements, scope, assumptions, and effort estimates for each new client consulting project
- Drafting of Statements of Works documents (including estimates and costs) for new client consulting project
- Engaging with the Managed Services team and Client stakeholders to scope and draft Managed Service proposals and quotations for clients
- Presentation of Statements of Work documents to the client budget owners for approval and proactive follow-up to ensure timely approval by the client prior to work commencement
- Daily tracking of project delivery progress, engineer hours logging, project changes, project budget consumption and revenues for all client projects in progress
- Proactively engaging with client budget holders to address any changes or risks to project scope, assumptions, and budgets
- Timely drafting and submission of Change Requests to client budget holder in response to changes to project requirements or assumptions
- Coordination of Monthly Billing & Invoicing process with a focus on ensuring that all billable time is being accurately billed to the relevant client projects, and that managed service charges are being applied correctly where applicable
- End of month revenue and pipeline reporting to senior management
- Presentation of monthly project invoice and engineer timesheets to client budget owners and addressing any questions or challenges raised
- Proactive planning and engaging with client contacts to agree annual revision of hourly rates in line with client contract terms and conditions
- Proactively identifying and pursuing additional billable opportunities with clients in collaboration with the wider team
- Development and maintenance of positive working relationships with client budget owners and other key stakeholders
- Guiding and coaching the wider team in order to drive opportunity identification, revenues and efficiencies
- You take ownership: The Revenue Manager is a pivotal role in our organization. The successful candidate will take full responsibility for ensuring that all revenue generation opportunities are well managed.
- You are administratively strong and organized: You are comfortable managing your time across multiple priorities and take professional pride in remaining in control of your various work activities.
- You are decisive: You can independently evaluate a situation and arrive at good decisions in a logical and timely manner.
- You are quality-oriented: You become personally invested in ensuring that the wider team are logging project time accurately, and that invoices and timesheets submitted to the client are of a high standard.
- You are enthusiastic about technology: You are comfortable learning how to use new software and enjoy continually expanding your vocabulary of technical terms and concepts. To be successful in this role, you will need to acquire and continually develop a working knowledge of Amazon Web Services cloud technologies (note: we will of course support you with this).
- You are flexible, adaptable, and comfortable with change.
- You have a sense of humour and a positive outlook on life.
- You have previously been successful in an operationally high-paced role commercially driven role.
- You have experience of preparing customer commercial documentation (e.g., project statements of work, service proposals).
- You are good with clients: You can empathize and do what's needed to win their trust and respect.
- You are comfortable having challenging client conversations: You have experience of handling challenging client conversations regarding cost, delivery progress and project issues and risks.
- You communicate clearly and concisely in written and spoken English.
PFH is a premier provider of end-to-end ICT solutions and a managed services portfolio scaling from SMEs to large Enterprise organisations. We have unrivalled vendor relationships. We can procure, design, deploy and support all your ICT needs. Our ISO 20000/27001 24*7 certified Custodian™ Cloud Services and Custodian™ Managed Services provide the technology and expertise to mitigate risk and reduce your costs immediately. We have a nationwide network of over 450 dedicated professionals, including over 350 qualified engineers, ready to meet your ICT needs, with offices in Dublin, Cork and Galway.