Up to €0.00 per annum
Days to Advertise
PFH Technology Group seeking an AWS Partnership & Programs Manager
Open to any location in Ireland
The AWS Partnership & Programs Manager is a strategic role which will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of partner engagement with AWS, and our participation in AWS programmes - including continued alignment with AWS partner programmes, optimal usage of AWS funding for client projects, the attainment of new partner competencies, the development of our presence on the AWS Partner Portal and the nurturing of collaborative working relationships with AWS teams across Europe to target market opportunities and drive business growth.
- Leading our preparation for our annual AWS Managed Service Partner program certification, tri-annual independent external auditing and ensuring incorporation of these requirements into operations.
- Leading alignment with the AWS Migration Competency requirements, leading our preparation for annual independent external auditing of AWS Migration Competency program certification, and ensuring incorporation of these requirements into operations and project delivery.
- Ensuring that the presence on the AWS Partner Portal is well-curated and regularly updated with new content and credentials in order to meet partner marketing and qualifying criteria.
- Leading the selection, pursuit and attainment of new AWS competencies and programs, that will enable new business opportunities.
- Matching client problems, and repeatable solutions built on AWS, to create marketable products and services.
- Maintaining the awareness of available AWS funding options and applying for AWS funding programs on behalf of clients and internal projects (e.g. proof of concept projects, migration acceleration programs) whenever possible.
- Ensuring that all new opportunities are added to the AWS Partner Portal in a timely and accurate way and that all related queries from AWS account managers are responded to in a timely manner.
- Write presentations, case studies and other documentation as required to meet the requirements of AWS competencies and programmes.
- Ensure that our team remain up to date with relevant AWS partnership programme and process developments.
- Build and maintain relationships with AWS Partner Development managers, AWS Account Managers, Architectural teams and Product teams.
- You communicate clearly and concisely in written and spoken English.
- You are a capable problem solver, comfortable discussing problems with operations management, auditors and clients and confident in coordinating resolution activities.
- You are comfortable planning and project-managing new initiatives (e.g. planning and achieving partner program and competencies qualification).
- You have a continuous improvement mindset: You can look at an operational activity, identify ways to improve it, and then follow through to implement those improvements.
You have previously been successful in a partner program management role (not necessarily in a technology environment).
- You have previously been successful in business development, sales and or marketing role (not necessarily in a technology environment).
- You have previous experience collaborating with partner companies and have a good understanding of the competency and program qualification process.
- You have experience in working with technology partners, Cloud Solution Providers, and or specifically Amazon Web Services.
- A third-level qualification.
- You hold an AWS certification or other technical certification.
PFH is a premier provider of end-to-end ICT solutions and a managed services portfolio scaling from SMEs to large Enterprise organisations. We have unrivalled vendor relationships. We can procure, design, deploy and support all your ICT needs. Our ISO 20000/27001 24*7 certified Custodian™ Cloud Services and Custodian™ Managed Services provide the technology and expertise to mitigate risk and reduce your costs immediately. We have a nationwide network of over 450 dedicated professionals, including over 350 qualified engineers, ready to meet your ICT needs, with offices in Dublin, Cork and Galway.