We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic new member to join our busy, dynamic
Sales Support Desk Team within the PFH Technology Group, based in Cork. The team has
overall responsibility for supporting a Field based Sales Team.
As a Sales Support Executive, you will support up to 3 Sales Directors with their sales orders
and will be tasked with managing the sales process from order to delivery as well as
communicating and resolving any order/customer issues. You will be expected to build rapport
with clients and carry out various administrative and customer service duties.
We seek to attract the best talent. An attractive compensation package together with
competitive salary and bonus program will be offered to the right candidate
Little Island, Cork
Role & Responsibilities:
* Supporting field based Client Director’s by building rapport with existing customers and
ensuring repeat business by selling additional ICT Solutions, Products & Managed
* Preparing and Issuing quotes to clients.
* Liaising with clients, making them aware of PFH’s suitable products, services and
solutions available to meet their needs.
* Customer visits if and when required.
* Attention to detail in processing orders accurately in a timely manner on Navision ERP
* Ownership of all orders from point of order receipt to delivery to client and keeping clients
updated on delivery timelines.
Skills & Experience Required:
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a technology sales capacity would be
* Confident, clear & articulate phone manner to liaise with clients
* Must be driven and well capable of working on own initiative as well as working well in
a team environment reporting to a team supervisor
* Motivated to achieve KPIs, metrics and targets
* Work effectively under pressure and to strict deadlines
* Work to exceed client expectations by delivering a high quality service and speedily
escalation of any issues impacting on client satisfaction
* Use of MS office applications
PFH is a premier provider of end-to-end ICT solutions and a managed services portfolio scaling from
SMEs to large Enterprise organisations. We have unrivalled vendor relationships. We can procure,
design, deploy and support all your ICT needs. Our ISO 20000/27001 24*7 certified Custodian™
Cloud Services and Custodian™ Managed Services provide the technology and expertise to mitigate
risk and reduce your costs immediately. We have a nationwide network of over 450 dedicated
professionals, including over 350 qualified engineers, ready to meet your ICT needs, with offices in
Dublin, Cork and Galway