IT Support Level 2
Responsibilities may include, but are not restricted to:
* Prioritise, manage and responding to helpdesk calls in a timely manner logged on the help desk system;
* Establish and build on good working relationship with customers
* Troubleshoot and if required, referral of hardware faults to third parties
* Where appropriate, assign warranties on hardware to third parties
* System administration using Active Directory
* Troubleshoot issues with Windows accounts/mailboxes
* Troubleshoot system problems, diagnose and solve software faults e.g. Citrix
* Install and configure computer hardware and peripherals, operating systems and applications
* System Administration – amend privileges / security permissions on server shares, setup of new shared folders on existing shares
* Manage pst requests and data requests for staff moves
* Liaise with third party vendors for softwarehardware installation
* Deal with ‘how to’ and information requests including data security and ICT policies
* Liaison with local and national ICT teams, e.g. Server and Network management to find root cause for recurring issues.
* Document new solutions
* Install individual software requests
* Managed Print devices – liaise with vendors including IP information
* Access consoles to push or provide solutions for requests e.g. Content encryption
* Follow and adhere to SD processes, procedures and follow escalation process and other matters as appropriate
* Coordinate office activities to secure efficiency and compliance to procedures and processes
* Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
* Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
* Assist colleagues as requested
* 2-3 years experience in an IT environment preferably in Windows 10 installations. Demonstrate good problem solving, analytical and decision making skills
* Excellent customer service skills with an ability to empathise with users and help them adapt to their new technologies. User experience is key for this project
* Must demonstrate experience of having an excellent working knowledge of the full Microsoft Office suite and report writing.
* Demonstrate evidence of production of quality deliverables
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
* Proven ability to organise work with an organized manner
* Self-starter with a willingness to take responsibility
* The ability to interact with key stakeholders in a professional manner
* Third Level Education Qualification is preferable.
PFH is a premier provider of end-to-end ICT solutions and a managed services portfolio scaling from SMEs to large Enterprise organisations. We have unrivalled vendor relationships. We can procure, design, deploy and support all your ICT needs. Our ISO 20000/27001 24*7 certified Custodian™ Cloud Services and Custodian™ Managed Services provide the technology and expertise to mitigate risk and reduce your costs immediately. We have a nationwide network of over 450 dedicated professionals, including over 350 qualified engineers, ready to meet your ICT needs, with offices in Dublin, Cork and Galway.