PFH Technology Group have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Warehouse/IT Imaging Operative to join our busy Logistics Team within PFH Technology Group, based in Cork.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Deliveries – Unloading deliveries in and Loading deliveries out
- Assisting in the preparation of goods out
- Warehouse administration /data recording and processing
- Day to day administration of the warehouse house-keeping
- Receiving recycled hardware from our customer base
- Full asset inventory base in & out for customers.
- Imaging/Configuration of IT Laptops and PCs for customer sales.
Requirements / Personal Attributes:
- Strong Administration Skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities and experienced in working to tight deadlines.
- Well organised, self-motivated person with the ability to operate on own initiative.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Flexible and adaptable team player with ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of ERP system is an advantage.
- Keen interest in IT is an advantage.
- Certification in CompTIA is an advantage but not necessary.
- Full driving license, own transport.
- Current Fork truck license.
PFH is a premier provider of end-to-end ICT solutions and a managed services portfolio scaling from SMEs to large Enterprise organisations. We have unrivalled vendor relationships. We can procure, design, deploy and support all your ICT needs. Our ISO certified Custodian™ Cloud Services and Custodian™ Managed Services provide the technology and expertise to mitigate risk and reduce your costs immediately. We have a nationwide network of over 450 dedicated professionals, including over 350 qualified engineers, ready to meet your ICT needs, with offices in Dublin, Cork and Galway.