With PFH cloud services, your business will pay less for IT while improving access to the latest business tools like email, scheduling, and Microsoft productivity software. PFH offers advanced cloud-based data protection features so your data and communications stay safe and continue to meet the demands of compliance and risk. By delivering hybrid cloud architecture designed for high-availability and instant scalability, PFH will make your business more agile than ever, able to react instantly to sudden changes in demand or new business opportunities. With cloud services from PFH your company can take advantage of the cloud right now, realise its benefits and enjoy new ways of working together.
Cloud platforms for infrastructure can generally be divided into the concepts of Private, Public or a mix of the two models along with traditional on premise systems (Hybrid). As a provider of datacentre solutions, as well as having a strategic partnership with Microsoft for Public cloud, PFH are ideally positioned to ensure that whatever your cloud requirement, we are able to define the best fit for your environment.
We specialise in the provision of private cloud platforms and our solutions are based on the open standard OpenStack cloud operating system in conjunction with cloud technologies from Microsoft, HP and Red Hat. Our team of experts can explain the dynamics of different compute styles and architect advanced solutions with detailed TCO models. For private cloud and infrastructure, we design and deploy solutions built on the latest technologies from HP, EMC and Dell.
- Agnostic manufacturer approach to designing the best solutions for our customers that leverage the right amount of “cloud” for the right environment;
- Expert design and delivery services to ensure optimal systems implementation and migration
- Cost effective solution with comprehensive support and management options
HOW WE DO IT
- Design and delivery workshops with comprehensive assessment of requirements;
- Cost analysis of core requirements married to capabilities and available technologies
- Proof of concept systems where required to validate designs and proposals
- Expert Professional Services for implementation
- National 24x7 support services to enable our service model
WHAT YOU GET
A best in class private or hybrid cloud platform that ensures your IT investment is optimal and supports business growth with ease and agility into the future
Compute & Storage+
Utilising Microsoft Azure, we provide you with a complete suite of services covering all aspects of this premium cloud platforms capability. Our value is translating and delivering the capabilities of this vast and complex environment in a structured way that ensures you get the best return. We also provide a complete service portfolio that is monitored and managed on a 24x7 basis from our Network Operations Centre to ensure that your services are optimised and operating as you would expect. Let our team enable your cloud.
A completely flexible and agile service for the provision of all Azure services, and in particular virtual servers and storage where hardware resilience, security and availability is guaranteed. You will have reduced costs as resources are provided on a utility model. Our transition services can be deployed to move your on premise systems to the cloud and a full solution for backup and management can be put in place. Cloud services can be scaled to meet exact requirements along with the ability to deploy systems on an ad-hoc basis to meet temporary needs. All systems are built on Microsoft Azure so customers can be confident of service continuity – as well as integrated utility billing from PFH that means you only pay for what you use.
HOW WE DO IT
- Deployment of resources in Azure integrated to your business and to your requirements driven by our Cloud Computing and Professional Services teams.
- Access to development resources for be-spoke Azure requirements where needed
- Delivery of complete Managed Service for the solution;
- Readiness Systems Analysis for your existing environment to determine the requirements for Transition (link to the Transformation page)
- Migration planning for services;
- Preparation of a cloud environment to host the services;
- A project for the build of Cloud Servers / Migration of on premise systems;
- (Optional) Implementation of backup solution;
- Documentation of the environment.
- Reduced costs for management and operations as all services are utility based with no capex;
- “Pay for what you use” model ensures best value for ICT spend;
- Increased reliability of infrastructure through the use of enterprise data centres;
- Increased Business Agility and IT Scalability by utilising cloud technology;
- Enhanced security for service availability;
- Hybrid solution capabilities combining on-site and cloud server; infrastructure to ensure proper workload balance;
- PFH Managed Service for complete reliability;
- Easy access to systems online for test and development scenarios.
WHAT YOU GET
- A cloud based solution for services located in the Microsoft Azure;
- Support service for the cloud environment;
- Utility billing model based on consumption;
- Infrastructure design for optimal cloud use model;
- Transition and transformation services for on premise to cloud;
- Managed Service for maintenance of cloud systems;