A complete set of ICT services are contributed by us to deliver end-to-end solutions for your business needs. At every stage of our service model, we are dedicated to helping you get real value from your ICT. Our mission is to give you the support to have improved clarity, competitiveness, efficiency and cost-effectiveness in your daily operations. We achieve this through leveraging the highest levels of expertise across our technical teams who have gained extensive experience by serving thousands of clients throughout the years.
Talent Acquisition & Development+
We excel at providing expert resources for project or team augmentation requirements on a contract or permanent basis.
Our key expertise is that, with over 30 years delivering projects and services, we know how to ensure that the right resources are placed for the right work.
Finding the right talent at the right time can be difficult especially as the Irish IT market is growing. We strive to deliver quality resources for our clients even at short notice. With our vast database of skilled individuals and our own resources, we offer you access to a large pool of experienced IT professionals.
From our permanent and contract teams we provide resources on a planned as well as on short notice basis for the delivery of projects, ongoing support and systems administration engagements across a wide range of technologies and competencies. We provide resources that are highly experienced and coming from our own staff or regularly used contract teams.
- Leverage the expertise of a company that deliver complex projects and services to find and provide highly skilled resources for your requirements;
- Dedicated resourcing team focused on talent acquisition and development
- Flexible arrangements to ensure required resources are there when you need them
- Management of resources to ensure continuity of availability and quality of work
HOW WE DO IT
Our expert team work with you to identify your requirements, define the scope of the engagement, then commence the process for talent acquisition. Depending on the scope of the engagement we can scale to deliver:
- Resource Provision Management: Development of rolling resource plans with a single point of contact for all service management administration and control Service management
- Resource forecasting & Balancing: Working with you to forecast requirements and identify needs to ensure that resources are available and capable;
- Expert recruitment and verification services: dedicated resources to identifying and source external candidates where internal resources are insufficient (i.e. pools of labour for deployment projects etc.) that understand the ICT Infrastructure business and are adept at ensuring valid resources are provided
- Resource training, development and retention: continuous programmes with our personnel to ensure that they are developed in line with changing technology so as to continually add value back to our customers.
WHAT YOU GET
Quality resources in a managed framework to meet your project or staffing demands.
Rollout and Deployment+
We provide a complete service solution for the rapid deployment of end user devices that can be accommodated on a national basis. We also have extensive experience in the management of lifecycle services for equipment deployment, management and waste disposal. The PFH approach is unique, the uniqueness being a simple yet effective process that is customised to meet specific customer requirements. We work to your needs, you don't work to ours!
- Ability to rapidly scale to meet any demand;
- Cost management through streamlined deployment processes;
- Access to extensive experience in image creation and management;
- Ability to provide dedicated logistics management services
- A dedicated expert service that handles the logistics and complexity of deployment and lifecycle projects to ensure that business demands are met.
HOW WE DO IT
Through our lifecycle services section, we provide complete
- Quotations & Order handling
- Logistics & Warehousing
- Configuration (image & tag)
- Scheduling with end users.