Microsoft PowerPoint 2010/2013/2016 – Advanced
This course is for those who are already using PowerPoint, but who need to extend their basic skills and develop presentations with more impact.
Some topics are specific to a version therefore will only be included for the relevant version.
Delegates will learn how to present professional presentations/slide shows and customise presentations to produce corporate/model standards
Delegates should have a basic knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
Customising a Design Template
- Set Up a Slide Master
- Customise Slide Layouts
- Create Custom Themes
- Add Headers and Footers
- Modify the Notes Master
- Modify the Handout Master
Using Outline View
- Organising the Outline Pane
- Add slides in Outline View
- Control slide content in Outline View
- Inserting, Formatting and modifying tables
Developing Charts in Slides
- Creating more complex Charts (Stacked Columns, Dual Axis Charts, etc.)
- Chart Formatting and Chart Options
- Using shapes
- Format Shapes
- Work with guides and grid
- Align & Distribute objects
- Flip and Rotate
- Create flow diagrams with connectors
Microsoft Office Integration
- Working with Excel and Word data
Adding Diagrams to a Presentation
- Create Diagrams
- Modify Diagrams
- Organisation Charts
Adding Special Effects to Presentations
- Add Multimedia Elements – movies, sound.
- Customise Slide Component Animation
Customising a Slide Show Presentation
- Set Up a Custom Show
- Annotate a Presentation
- Presenter-Independent Slide Show
- Set Up a Slide Show to Repeat
Customising the PowerPoint Environment
- Customise the Quick Access Toolbar
- Customise Save Options
Collaborating on a Presentation
- Review a Presentation
- Save as a Picture
- Save as a Video
- Publish Slides to a Slide Library (if using SharePoint)
- Share a Presentation. Online Collaboration
- Distributing a Presentation
- Package a Presentation
Cork - 10th December 2018
Galway - 18th September & 26th October 2018
Training with PFH+
WHY TRAIN WITH PFH?
- Pre-training evaluation - PFH will assess your training requirements and levels prior to attending training:
- Instructor led tuition by highly qualified instructor
- Comprehensive manual to accompany PFH public courses
- Training can be customised to meet customer's specific requirements
- Money back guarantee – If you are not happy with the quality of training received, PFH will refund payment
- All PFH trainers are Certified which guarantees that the training you receive will be of the highest quality.
- Each student will have their own PC
- Comprehensive manual to accompany each training course
- Complimentary coffee, tea, biscuits and fruit provided, along with light lunch provided for courses delivered in PFH
- Certificates of Attendance provided to each student on completion of training
- Air conditioned comfortable and spacious training rooms
- Free parking
- If a student feels they have not managed to reach their own personal course objectives, they are welcome to attend the:
- Same public class within 6 months, at no charge
- 60 day post training support – Students can call or email our instructors with any questions / problems they may be experiencing at home or work (or a maximum of 5 calls per course/delegate)
TRAINING FACILITIES PROVIDED BY PFH
When you're learning new skills and meeting new people it's important that you do so in comfortable, modern surroundings.
You'll enjoy a rewarding training course here at PFH premises and benefit from our modern training facilities.
Facilities provided include:
- Air-conditioned training rooms
- High-spec student PC's plus an instructor PC
- Internet access and wireless internet access
- Convenient locations in Cork and Galway
- Overhead projector, whiteboard and flipchart in each room
- Course materials
- Free parking
- Daily refreshments & lunch
Please note that the above facilities are available to rent for your specialised training event also. Please contact PFH Training for rates and information.
Instructor-led training is an effective means of delivering information, as it allows for real-time feedback, questions and answers, manipulation and changeable delivery to suit the needs of learners in a real-time environment. Few educational opportunities are considered more valuable than meeting and interfacing directly with an instructor.
All of our trainers are MCPs [Microsoft Certified Professionals], ECDL certified and MOS Experts which guarantees that the training you receive will be of the highest quality.
PFH has a large portfolio of trainers who can deliver training at our training centres in Cork and Galway, or Nationwide at customer premises or another training centre.
PFH offers instructor led training on our Public Schedule at our training centres in Cork and Galway.
CUSTOMISED INSTRUCTOR- LED TRAINING
PFH provides customised training for groups of 1 to 12 at either PFH's Training Centres at Cork or Galway or on-site at your premises. Content can be taken from any of our course oulines and customised to suit the exact requirmements of your group and scheduled on dates that suit your delegates. Group rates apply contact us for rates.
This method of training ensures your delegates get trained on exactly the topics they require in the duration of time that you can allow to give them.
SEMINAR STYLE TRAINING
Seminar training can be offered where companies require a large number of people to receive initial overview training on the New Interface of an Operating System or Office Applications.
Seminar Training is based solely on demonstrating the New Features and is non hands-on training. The benefits of this type of training is that attendees can get an initial feel for the New Interface of any given application and it can save a lot of time and money during an initial roll out. This type of training instils an element of confidence when people return to their desks to work with the New Interface or Application.
Depending on how the roll out is managed with the installations, training could be run in tandem with this, and groups may also benefit from the trainer doing some “floor walking” following the seminars to assist people when they are back at their desks.
The number of attendees is optional and can range from 20-50 per session. This is dependant on the size of your room!
All training/seminar can be customised specifically to suit group requirements.