CISSP Boot Camp led by Master CISSP - Clément Dupuis
f you plan to build a career in information security – one of today’s most visible professions – and if you have at least five full years of experience in information security, or four years and a university degree, then CISSP certification should be your next career goal. The CISSP certification provides information security professionals with an objective measure of competence and a globally recognised standard of achievement.
This Boot Camp prepares candidates for the CISSP exam which is run by the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium known as (ISC)2. This five day review Boot Camp will be intensive and answer all of your queries about the KEY topics of the 10 domains of the Common Body of Knowledge.
Please note that the Certification exam is not included in the training.
Clement Dupuis is the owner and maintainer of the www.cccure.org web site. Clement and his website are widely known as THE BEST PLACE to get trained on the CISSP package and its ten domains. Clement has taught more CISSP's than any other instructor in the world. He has helped thousands in reaching their certification goals. Clement is also the technical editor for the Shon Harris, All In One, 5th Edition book. As such he will be able to keep you informed on the latest, most relevant content that you need to know for the exam.
The training is split into 10 Domains that will be covered across the 5 days.
The Domains are:
- Domain 1: Security Management Practices
- Domain 2: Access Control Systems
- Domain 3: Telecommunications and Network Security
- Domain 4: Cryptography
- Domain 5: Security Architecture and Models
- Domain 6: Operations Security
- Domain 7: Application and System Development
- Domain 8: Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Domain 9: Law, Investigation and Ethics
- Domain 10: Physical Security
- Senior Security Engineers
- Members of the Information Security Team
In an accelerated but thorough way, this training covers all of the key topics set out by ISC2 in the Common Body of Knowledge. The delegates will have the opportunity to interact with Clément in order to clear up any queries that they may have.
Assessment and Certification
The CISSP Certification is an independent and objective measure of professional expertise and knowledge within the information security profession. In June 2004, the CISSP was the first information security credential accredited by ANSI (American National Standards Institute) to ISO Standard 17024:2003.
Copyright and Acknowledgements
- Five full days of training
- Course notes, paper, pens etc.
- A copy of Shon Harris’s “All in One Book” 5th edition
- Access to Clément Dupuis’s database of practice exams
- Direct assistance from a Master CISSP both during the course and also after the course (via email)
- A certification of attendance
- Lunch and refreshments provided each day
Training with PFH+
WHY TRAIN WITH PFH?
- Pre-training evaluation - PFH will assess your training requirements and levels prior to attending training:
- Instructor led tuition by highly qualified instructor
- Comprehensive manual to accompany PFH public courses
- Training can be customised to meet customer's specific requirements
- Money back guarantee – If you are not happy with the quality of training received, PFH will refund payment
- All PFH trainers are Certified which guarantees that the training you receive will be of the highest quality.
- Each student will have their own PC
- Comprehensive manual to accompany each training course
- Complimentary coffee, tea, biscuits and fruit provided, along with light lunch provided for courses delivered in PFH
- Certificates of Attendance provided to each student on completion of training
- Air conditioned comfortable and spacious training rooms
- Free parking
- If a student feels they have not managed to reach their own personal course objectives, they are welcome to attend the:
- Same public class within 6 months, at no charge
- 60 day post training support – Students can call or email our instructors with any questions / problems they may be experiencing at home or work (or a maximum of 5 calls per course/delegate)
TRAINING FACILITIES PROVIDED BY PFH
When you're learning new skills and meeting new people it's important that you do so in comfortable, modern surroundings.
You'll enjoy a rewarding training course here at PFH premises and benefit from our modern training facilities.
Facilities provided include:
- Air-conditioned training rooms
- High-spec student PC's plus an instructor PC
- Internet access and wireless internet access
- Convenient locations in Cork and Galway
- Overhead projector, whiteboard and flipchart in each room
- Course materials
- Free parking
- Daily refreshments & lunch
Please note that the above facilities are available to rent for your specialised training event also. Please contact PFH Training for rates and information.
Instructor-led training is an effective means of delivering information, as it allows for real-time feedback, questions and answers, manipulation and changeable delivery to suit the needs of learners in a real-time environment. Few educational opportunities are considered more valuable than meeting and interfacing directly with an instructor.
All of our trainers are MCPs [Microsoft Certified Professionals], ECDL certified and MOS Experts which guarantees that the training you receive will be of the highest quality.
PFH has a large portfolio of trainers who can deliver training at our training centres in Cork and Galway, or Nationwide at customer premises or another training centre.
PFH offers instructor led training on our Public Schedule at our training centres in Cork and Galway.
CUSTOMISED INSTRUCTOR- LED TRAINING
PFH provides customised training for groups of 1 to 12 at either PFH's Training Centres at Cork or Galway or on-site at your premises. Content can be taken from any of our course oulines and customised to suit the exact requirmements of your group and scheduled on dates that suit your delegates. Group rates apply contact us for rates.
This method of training ensures your delegates get trained on exactly the topics they require in the duration of time that you can allow to give them.
SEMINAR STYLE TRAINING
Seminar training can be offered where companies require a large number of people to receive initial overview training on the New Interface of an Operating System or Office Applications.
Seminar Training is based solely on demonstrating the New Features and is non hands-on training. The benefits of this type of training is that attendees can get an initial feel for the New Interface of any given application and it can save a lot of time and money during an initial roll out. This type of training instils an element of confidence when people return to their desks to work with the New Interface or Application.
Depending on how the roll out is managed with the installations, training could be run in tandem with this, and groups may also benefit from the trainer doing some “floor walking” following the seminars to assist people when they are back at their desks.
The number of attendees is optional and can range from 20-50 per session. This is dependant on the size of your room!
All training/seminar can be customised specifically to suit group requirements.