CISCO & CITRIX
CISCO: ICND Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices - Part 2 v2.0
This course provides entry-level network administrators, network support, and help desk technicians with the knowledge and skills needed to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot a small enterprise network. ICND2 v2.0 focuses on understanding redundant topologies, troubleshooting common networking issues, configuring EIGRP and multiarea OSPF in both IPv4 and IPv6, understanding WAN technologies, and becoming familiar with device management and Cisco licensing. There are more labs and troublshooting scenarios included in this version of ICND2.
After you complete this course youshould be able to:
- Operate a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree
- Troubleshoot IP connectivity
- Configure and troubleshoot EIGRP in an IPv4 environment, and configure EIGRP for IPv6
- Configure and troubleshoot OSPF in an IPv4 environment, and configure OSPF for IPv6
- Define characteristics, functions, and components of a WAN
Describe SNMP, syslog, and NetFlow, and manage Cisco device configurations, Cisco IOS images, and licenses
Attendees should meet the following prerequisites:
Understand network fundamentals and be able to :
- Implement local area networks
- Implement Internet connectivity
- Manage network device security
- Implement WAN connectivity
- Implement basic IPv6 connectivity
All of these requirements can be met by attending ICND1. v2.0
Implementing Scalable Medium-Sized Networks
- Troubleshooting VLAN Connectivity
- Building Redundant Switched Topologies
- Improving Redundant Switched Topologies with EtherChannel
- Understanding Layer 3 Redundancy
- Troubleshooting Basic Connectivity
- Troubleshooting IPv4 Network Connectivity
- Troubleshooting IPv6 Network Connectivity
Implementing an EIGRP-Based Solution
- Implementing EIGRP
- Troubleshooting EIGRP
- Implementing EIGRP for IPv6
Implementing a Scalable, Multiarea Network, OSPF Based Solution
- Multiarea OSPF IPv4 Implementation
- Troubleshooting Multiarea OSPF
- Examining OSPFv3
- Understanding WAN Technologies
- Configuring Serial Encapsulation
- Establishing a WAN Connection Using Frame Relay
- Introducing VPN Solutions
- Configuring GRE Tunnels
Network Device Management
- Configuring Network Devices to Support Network Management Protocols
- Managing Cisco Devices
- Lab S-1: Review
- Lab 1-1: Troubleshooting VLANs and Trunks
- Lab 1-2: Optimising STP
- Lab 1-3: Configuring EtherChannel
- Lab 2-1: Troubleshooting IP Connectivity
- Lab 3-1: Implementing EIGRP
- Lab 3-2: Troubleshooting EIGRP
- Lab 3-3: Implementing EIGRP for IPv6
- Lab 4-1: Configuring Multiarea OSPF
- Lab 4-2: Troubleshooting Multiarea OSPF
- Lab 4-3: Configuring OSPF for IPv6
- Lab 5-1: Configuring and Troubleshooting a Serial Connection
- Lab 5-2: Establishing a Frame Relay WAN
- Lab 5-3: Establishing a GRE Tunnel
- Lab 6-1: SNMP and Syslog Basic Configuration
- Lab 6-2: Analysing NetFlow Data
- Lab 6-3: Managing Cisco Devices and Licensing
- Lab S-2: ICND2 Superlab
Galway - €1,995
Dublin - €2,195
Galway: 11th March 2019
Virtual: 25th February - 1st March 2019
Training with PFH+
WHY TRAIN WITH PFH?
- Pre-training evaluation - PFH will assess your training requirements and levels prior to attending training:
- Instructor led tuition by highly qualified instructor
- Comprehensive manual to accompany PFH public courses
- Training can be customised to meet customer's specific requirements
- Money back guarantee – If you are not happy with the quality of training received, PFH will refund payment
- All PFH trainers are Certified which guarantees that the training you receive will be of the highest quality.
- Each student will have their own PC
- Comprehensive manual to accompany each training course
- Complimentary coffee, tea, biscuits and fruit provided, along with light lunch provided for courses delivered in PFH
- Certificates of Attendance provided to each student on completion of training
- Air conditioned comfortable and spacious training rooms
- Free parking
- If a student feels they have not managed to reach their own personal course objectives, they are welcome to attend the:
- Same public class within 6 months, at no charge
- 60 day post training support – Students can call or email our instructors with any questions / problems they may be experiencing at home or work (or a maximum of 5 calls per course/delegate)
TRAINING FACILITIES PROVIDED BY PFH
When you're learning new skills and meeting new people it's important that you do so in comfortable, modern surroundings.
You'll enjoy a rewarding training course here at PFH premises and benefit from our modern training facilities.
Facilities provided include:
- Air-conditioned training rooms
- High-spec student PC's plus an instructor PC
- Internet access and wireless internet access
- Convenient locations in Cork and Galway
- Overhead projector, whiteboard and flipchart in each room
- Course materials
- Free parking
- Daily refreshments & lunch
Please note that the above facilities are available to rent for your specialised training event also. Please contact PFH Training for rates and information.
Instructor-led training is an effective means of delivering information, as it allows for real-time feedback, questions and answers, manipulation and changeable delivery to suit the needs of learners in a real-time environment. Few educational opportunities are considered more valuable than meeting and interfacing directly with an instructor.
All of our trainers are MCPs [Microsoft Certified Professionals], ECDL certified and MOS Experts which guarantees that the training you receive will be of the highest quality.
PFH has a large portfolio of trainers who can deliver training at our training centres in Cork and Galway, or Nationwide at customer premises or another training centre.
PFH offers instructor led training on our Public Schedule at our training centres in Cork and Galway.
CUSTOMISED INSTRUCTOR- LED TRAINING
PFH provides customised training for groups of 1 to 12 at either PFH's Training Centres at Cork or Galway or on-site at your premises. Content can be taken from any of our course oulines and customised to suit the exact requirmements of your group and scheduled on dates that suit your delegates. Group rates apply contact us for rates.
This method of training ensures your delegates get trained on exactly the topics they require in the duration of time that you can allow to give them.
SEMINAR STYLE TRAINING
Seminar training can be offered where companies require a large number of people to receive initial overview training on the New Interface of an Operating System or Office Applications.
Seminar Training is based solely on demonstrating the New Features and is non hands-on training. The benefits of this type of training is that attendees can get an initial feel for the New Interface of any given application and it can save a lot of time and money during an initial roll out. This type of training instils an element of confidence when people return to their desks to work with the New Interface or Application.
Depending on how the roll out is managed with the installations, training could be run in tandem with this, and groups may also benefit from the trainer doing some “floor walking” following the seminars to assist people when they are back at their desks.
The number of attendees is optional and can range from 20-50 per session. This is dependant on the size of your room!
All training/seminar can be customised specifically to suit group requirements.