AZ-103T00-A: Microsoft Azure Administrator
This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage their Azure subscriptions, create and scale virtual machines, implement storage solutions, configure virtual networking, back up and share data, connect Azure and on-premises sites, manage network traffic, implement Azure Active Directory, secure identities, and monitor your solution.
Module 1: Azure AdministrationIn this module, you’ll learn about to tooling Azure Administrator uses to manage their infrastructure. This includes the Azure Portal, Cloud Shell, Azure PowerShell, CLI, Resource Manager, and Resource Manager Templates. The demonstrations in this module will ensure you are successful in the course labs.Lessons
- Azure Portal and Cloud Shell
- Azure PowerShell and CLI
- Resource Manager
- ARM Templates
Module 2: Azure Virtual MachinesIn this module, you’ll learn about Azure virtual machines including planning, creating, availability and extensions.Lessons
- Virtual Machine Planning
- Creating Virtual Machines
- Virtual Machine Availability
- Virtual Machine Extensions
Lab : Deploy and Manage Virtual MachinesLab : Virtual Machines and Scale SetsModule 3: Azure StorageIn this module, you’ll learn about basic storage features including storage accounts, blob storage, Azure files, and storage security.Lessons
- Storage Accounts
- Azure Blobs
- Azure Files
- Storage Security
Lab : Implement and Manage StorageModule 4: Virtual NetworkingIn this module, you’ll learn about basic virtual networking concepts like virtual networks, IP addressing, Azure DNS, and network security groups.Lessons
- Virtual Networks
- IP Addressing and Endpoints
- Azure DNS
- Network Security Groups
Lab : Configure Azure DNSModule 5: Intersite ConnectivityIn this module, you’ll learn about intersite connectivity features including VNet Peering, VNet-to-VNet connections, Site-to-Site Connections, and ExpressRoute.Lessons
- VNet Peering
- VNet-to-VNet Connections
- ExpressRoute Connections
Lab : VNet Peering and Service ChainingModule 6: MonitoringIn this module, you’ll learn about monitoring your Azure infrastructure including Azure Monitor, alerting, log analytics, and Network Watcher.Lessons
- Azure Monitor
- Azure Alerts
- Log Analytics
- Network Watcher
Lab : Network WatcherModule 7: Data ProtectionIn this module, you’ll learn about data replication strategies, backing up files and folders, and virtual machine backups.Lessons
- Data Replication
- File and Folder Backups
- Virtual Machine Backups
Lab : Azure Site Recovery Between RegionsModule 8: Network Traffic ManagementIn this module, you’ll learn about network traffic strategies including service endpoints, network routing, Azure Load Balancer, and Azure Traffic Manager.Lessons
- Network Routing
- Azure Load Balancer
- Azure Traffic Manager
Lab : Load Balancer and Traffic ManagerModule 9: Azure Active DirectoryIn this module, you’ll learn about Azure Active Directory (AD) including Azure AD Connect and Azure AD Join.Lessons
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure AD Connect
- Azure AD Join
Lab : Implement Directory SynchronizationModule 10: Securing IdentitiesIn this module, you’ll learn how to secure identities including Multi-Factor Authentication, Azure AD Identity Protection, and Self-Service Password Reset.Lessons
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Azure AD Identity Protection
- Self-Service Password Reset
Lab : Azure AD Identity ProtectionLab : Self-Service Password ResetModule 11: Governance and ComplianceIn this module, you’ll learn about managing your subscriptions and accounts including role-based access control, users and groups, and Azure policy.Lessons
- Subscriptions and Accounts
- Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Users and Groups
- Azure Policy
Lab : Role-Based Access ControlLab : Governance and ComplianceModule 12: Data ServicesIn this module, you’ll learn how to effectively share data using Import and Export service, Data Box, Content Delivery Network, and File Sync.Lessons
- Content Delivery Network
- File Sync
- Import and Export Service
- Data Box
Lab : File Sync
Cork: 11th-14th February 2020
Galway: 6th-9th April 2020
Training with PFH+
WHY TRAIN WITH PFH?
- Pre-training evaluation - PFH will assess your training requirements and levels prior to attending training:
- Instructor led tuition by highly qualified instructor
- Comprehensive manual to accompany PFH public courses
- Training can be customised to meet customer's specific requirements
- Money back guarantee – If you are not happy with the quality of training received, PFH will refund payment
- All PFH trainers are Certified which guarantees that the training you receive will be of the highest quality.
- Each student will have their own PC
- Comprehensive manual to accompany each training course
- Complimentary coffee, tea, biscuits and fruit provided, along with light lunch provided for courses delivered in PFH
- Certificates of Attendance provided to each student on completion of training
- Air conditioned comfortable and spacious training rooms
- Free parking
- If a student feels they have not managed to reach their own personal course objectives, they are welcome to attend the:
- Same public class within 6 months, at no charge
- 60 day post training support – Students can call or email our instructors with any questions / problems they may be experiencing at home or work (or a maximum of 5 calls per course/delegate)
TRAINING FACILITIES PROVIDED BY PFH
When you're learning new skills and meeting new people it's important that you do so in comfortable, modern surroundings.
You'll enjoy a rewarding training course here at PFH premises and benefit from our modern training facilities.
Facilities provided include:
- Air-conditioned training rooms
- High-spec student PC's plus an instructor PC
- Internet access and wireless internet access
- Convenient locations in Cork and Galway
- Overhead projector, whiteboard and flipchart in each room
- Course materials
- Free parking
- Daily refreshments & lunch
Please note that the above facilities are available to rent for your specialised training event also. Please contact PFH Training for rates and information.
Instructor-led training is an effective means of delivering information, as it allows for real-time feedback, questions and answers, manipulation and changeable delivery to suit the needs of learners in a real-time environment. Few educational opportunities are considered more valuable than meeting and interfacing directly with an instructor.
All of our trainers are MCPs [Microsoft Certified Professionals], ECDL certified and MOS Experts which guarantees that the training you receive will be of the highest quality.
PFH has a large portfolio of trainers who can deliver training at our training centres in Cork and Galway, or Nationwide at customer premises or another training centre.
PFH offers instructor led training on our Public Schedule at our training centres in Cork and Galway.
CUSTOMISED INSTRUCTOR- LED TRAINING
PFH provides customised training for groups of 1 to 12 at either PFH's Training Centres at Cork or Galway or on-site at your premises. Content can be taken from any of our course oulines and customised to suit the exact requirmements of your group and scheduled on dates that suit your delegates. Group rates apply contact us for rates.
This method of training ensures your delegates get trained on exactly the topics they require in the duration of time that you can allow to give them.
SEMINAR STYLE TRAINING
Seminar training can be offered where companies require a large number of people to receive initial overview training on the New Interface of an Operating System or Office Applications.
Seminar Training is based solely on demonstrating the New Features and is non hands-on training. The benefits of this type of training is that attendees can get an initial feel for the New Interface of any given application and it can save a lot of time and money during an initial roll out. This type of training instils an element of confidence when people return to their desks to work with the New Interface or Application.
Depending on how the roll out is managed with the installations, training could be run in tandem with this, and groups may also benefit from the trainer doing some “floor walking” following the seminars to assist people when they are back at their desks.
The number of attendees is optional and can range from 20-50 per session. This is dependant on the size of your room!
All training/seminar can be customised specifically to suit group requirements.