Build Your Career With PFH.
Join our dynamic team and avail of excellent career opportunities with Ireland's leading Indigenous ICT solutions provider.
Headquartered in Dublin and with offices in Cork, Galway and Belfast, we are the largest and most experienced provider of ICT solutions to Irish business.
Our technical competencies include:
- Infrastructure Optimisation
- Communications & Collaboration
- Managed Services
We also have strategic relationships at the highest level with key global technology leaders including HP, Unify Enterprise Communications, Microsoft, Citrix, VMware, Enterasys and Lenovo. These allow us to provide our clients with ICT solutions based on a wide range of technologies, giving them a single source, integrated solution, unavailable elsewhere in the market.
Operating at the leading edge of ICT solutions delivery requires PFH to continuously ensure that we have a highly skilled pool of technical talent working with our clients. We believe that the strength of our technical staff is a key differentiator for us and in support of this, we ensure that our technical staff attain and maintain the highest levels of accreditation, which also allows them to develop and grow their careers.
If you currently hold one of the positions listed below and you are interested in gaining further experience and technical development to build your career with the leading ICT solutions provider in Ireland then e-mail your CV and a cover letter today to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business Development Executive (Galway)
- Client Director (Dublin)
- HelpDesk Support Engineer Level2 (Cork)
- Marketing Executive (Dublin)
- Presales Storage & Data Management Consultant (Dublin)
- SalesDesk Executive (Cork)
- Sales Professional (Dublin)
- Solutions Architects (Cork and Dublin)
- Systems Engineers (Cork and Dublin)
- Field Service Engineers (Nationwide)
- ICT Support Specialists (Cork)
- ICT Support Analysts (Cork)