Voice Systems & Applications
PFH Technology is the only GoForward Partner for Siemens Enterprise Communications here in Ireland. Working in close co-operation with Siemens Enterprise Communicaitions to deliver Voice Systems and Applications to Government, Corporate, Health and Higher Education organisations.
OpenScape Voice - Comprehensive Voice & Unified Communications
OpenScape Voice is a carrier-grade, native SIP-based soft-switch, providing comprehensive voice features anywhere the IP network goes. It is the only voice application on the market today that is fully integrated with a complete unified communications solution. OpenScape Voice is based on OpenScape UC Sever and includes all the features provided by UC Server.
OpenScape Voice is scalable from 300 to 100,000 users on a single system, and a virtually unlimited number of users in a network. It can support up to 3,000 branches and 6,000 business groups, and includes multi-tenant capabilities, so it is ideal for a large-scale enterprise networks and service providers. OpenScape Voice has carrier-grade reliability and resiliency and uses open standards throughout the design and common IT tools for management. It includes standard IT virtualisation and management options.
If you use SIP trunking or support remote users extensively, consider deploying OpenScape Session Border Controller (SBC), which is designed specifically to work with OpenScape Voice. It acts as a ‘voice firewall’ to solve the security and interoperability issues of SIP-based voice-over-IP (VoIP) traffic.
Key benefits and functionality:
OpenScape Voice serves as the foundation for business communications supporting multimedia UC and communications-enabled business process through a unique blend of:
- Rich features: delivers a comprehensive feature set for data center deployment for rich end-to-end communications
- Open standards: native standards-based interoperability with existing ICT infrastructure
- Scalability: supports from 300 to 100,000 users, with functionality ranging from just voice to full unified communications
- Resiliency: unrivalled reliability, resiliency, and recovery for business continuity
- Manageability: advanced administration capabilities to simplify system management and reduce cost of ownership
- Extensibility: advanced application integration
- Open service delivery: highly flexible deployment models
- Proven cost savings: reduce voice communication TCO up to 25% and voice traffic cost by IP-LCR up to 50%.